UAD Luna Pro 50% Off - $199

Larry Shelby

• 4 months later...

Now that this is finally Windows. and still on sale, I went Window Shopping...and bought this for $174 with the June25 code,
so I now have Luna Pro and buying it got me the $25 Thank You code, and that stacks with the extra $25
June25 code so I can get 3 of the 4 remaining Native Plugins that I don't have for $79.50 using the Buy 2 for $76 and one for $49.
I'll get Helios 69, UAD LA-6176 as the $76 "buy 2", and Manley Vari-Mu as the $49...That only leaves the full version of Verve
Analog Machines to buy and I'll have all of the UAD Native Plugins, and the only Luna Extension I don't have (and can't buy)
is the Neve Summing, because it's still Apollo based.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 2

For those of you that have Luna, curious how you use it or plan to use it.  Reading experiences of people online seems it’s more of a mixing DAW than a composing/music production DAW.  Wondering if you feel the same.

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

For those of you that have Luna, curious how you use it or plan to use it.  Reading experiences of people online seems it’s more of a mixing DAW than a composing/music production DAW.  Wondering if you feel the same.

That's pretty accurate.  It's MIDI capabilities aren't quite "there" yet.  While it does have them it's not as extensive as
most of the "Big Boys" but it's FREE, and relatively new, so can't expect a great deal.  That being said, it has plenty
of room to "grow" and is already pretty capable.

• Like 4