Ableton Live Production Mastery Course Bundle

Larry Shelby

That sounds a lot like the Ultimate Ableton Live Complete, parts 1-3 and parts 4-6 at Udemy by the same instructor, Jason Allen. https://www.udemy.com/course/ableton-live-10-complete/

If that's the case, he is an excellent instructor, and $29 for the bundle it's probably a better deal than you could get them on sale for at Udemy.

Dr. Allen is a university professor, and an Ableton certified trainer. He also lists skills as composer, producer, songwriter, engineer, sound designer, DJ, remix artist, multi-media artist, performer, inventor, and entrepreneur.

His Music Theory for Electronic Musicians courses on Udemy are really good.  The first release was a bit low quality video (it was moved to Udemy from some other service he published it with at first).  He redid the entire course in HD and updated it for free on Udemy.  I thought even the low-quality one was excellent, getting it redone was even better.

His college level class Music Theory Comprehensive is also really good, but has way too many parts.  I'm still plowing my way through it.  Slowly, ever so slowly.

If this Ableton class redeemed on Udemy I'd pick it up just because if I ever take up Ableton I'd want it.

3 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

If this Ableton class redeemed on Udemy I'd pick it up just because if I ever take up Ableton I'd want it.

That's the thing about the courses offered by Stack, not much transparency to who the actual  course platform provider is.

I had an old vintage version of Ableton that was obsolete, and bless their hearts, I was still eligible for a dirt cheap upgrade to the latest. I took advantage of that shortly after the great Gibson meltdown. No regrets, as Ableton has some cool and unique tools! A good companion for a traditional linear DAW.