Production Voices Haunting Piano Library - Halloween Ready - Only $29

Larry Shelby

Get Tortured and Demented piano sounds for ONLY $29 using Coupon Code: ScaryPianoDeal

Hi Everyone,

Tortured and Beautifully Flawed Piano sounds are just the beginning for Death Piano. This is our most popular library simply because it sounds great! October means Halloween and ghoulish sounds. So, I'm excited to offer subscribers an extra discount using coupon code: ScaryPianoDeal

Death Piano destroys everything that other Production Voices libraries try to preserve! That's why I love it so much!

Every virtual piano I make has blood, sweat and tears from long attentive hours, but the finished instrument is always worth it! Production Grand 2 and Concert Grand are massive sample libraries for those piano players who know that it takes size and mass to create a true sonic picture of a piano. Sometimes the editing is long. While my Mac is batch processing thousands of samples, I can work on something else. This is where Death Piano came out of: a much needed break from the terabytes of edits! Death Piano was the escape that let me work on a piano sounddesign library!

Scary Halloween Pricing: $29
https://www.productionvoices.com/product/death-piano/

Death Piano retails for $99, but is available until October 31st for the SALE price of $39! BUT you can get an additional $10 OFF by using this coupon code at checkout: ScaryPianoDeal

Coupon Code = ScaryPianoDeal

Features:

Steinway D Concert Grand Piano samples recorded in concert hall

Plucked Upright Piano sample set.

Parlour Piano sample set

Dozens of creatively morphed presets

Reverse piano samples with timing variations for different tempos.

Synthesis engine includes complete complement of Filter, Envelope and LFO modulations.

How does Death Piano sound?

Death Piano starts with samples of a Steinway D, an upright and a parlour piano as the base samples. Some presets are true to the original while other presets play the samples in reverse, morph and mutilate the samples or combine up to three layers together. Death Piano is an inspiring collection of piano tones unlike any traditional piano sample library. The controls page allows users to make their own presets or edit existing ones. Check out the video down below to hear some of the presets.

Available for KONTAKT or the FREE Sforzando player

Already own Kontakt?

The Kontakt version of Death Piano is also on sale for $29! Requires the full version of Kontakt, not for Kontakt Player.

What are the differences between the Sforzando and Kontakt Editions?

The sample sets are virtually identical between the sforzando and the Kontakt versions. It is just the presets and effects that vary between the two. Sforzando has a nicer interface and handles the presets a bit better than the Kontakt version. If you own the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt, go for the Kontakt version. If you don't own Kontakt, the sforzando version is the way to go.

Death Piano 15 Minute Preset Video

Many people have requested that I make longer videos with no talking and just playing. So, here is a video of the presets:

Death Piano is an instrument that I am very proud to make available to musicians. It is a truly unique collection of obscure piano tones that will inspire film composers, producers, songwriters and players!

Check out some of the presets in the video above.

DEATH PIANO for Sforzando

DEATH PIANO for KONTAKT

Remember, the sale ends October 31st.