Production Voices Electric V

Larry Shelby

I am super excited to share with you a sneak peak of Electric V, a deep-sampled 1984 Mark V electric piano library. Thursday is the big launch day, but I want to show you and the other Production Voices users first!

Electric V has all the soulful sounds you expect from a tine electric piano that will spark the creative juices live, in the studio or on record. It works in the standalone free Plogue Sforzando Player and within any DAW that uses VST, AU or AAX plugin formats (that’s pretty much everything including FL Studio, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton etc.).

It’s hard to say that I slaved over every note because the Mark V electric piano that I sampled was a real joy to play and record! I wanted to get the sound right, so I built a robot to record the notes precisely. Maybe building the robot was the laborious part! But between the machine and my own hand, I got up to 27 velocities per note! I also managed to capture all the note releases with 16 release velocities. Everything was recorded, edited and programmed at 24 bit 96k. The samples you play out of Electric Vare true high definition at 24 bit 96k. This means more detailed sound and more accuracy in preserving the original instrument. No need to worry if you record or playback at a different sample rate, sforzando handles all the conversion for you.

Electric-V-Info-Page-1080x819.png

FEATURES

Deep sampled 1980’s mechanical tine electric piano

24 bit 96k high resolution samples

Up to 27 trigger velocities per note

16 True release samples per note

Selectable personalities: different sample layouts to suit playing styles

Includes Vibrato, Tremolo, Chorus, AutoPan, and AutoWah

Effects Section with Reverb, Chorus, Amp Modeling, Delay and more.

SAVE OVER 75%

PRICING: ONLY $19 with exclusive 19EV4PV coupon.

Electric V is regularly priced at $79 and well worth the asking price. On Thursday, the launch price for September will be $39.

But Production Voices Users can get Electric V for ONLY $19 until Friday, September 13th by using this exclusive coupon at checkout: 19EV4PV

https://www.productionvoices.com/electric-v/

• Like 1