Stedman Pure Connect Audio Cleaner Kit

jesse g

I was having problems with my audio cutting in and out of my monitors every once in a while and also with audio coming out of one side vs the other. In my studio, everything goes through my Mackie Bigknob, so I thought there  was a problem with the decide.  I took out all of my  cables, and put everything back, but I shill had some disconnects with the monitors and crackling. 

I read an, "On Test "review given by SOS Magazine for Stedman Pure Connect Studio Kit Connector Cleaner.  The review given showed how important and vital cleaning your audio equipment is and how it can prolong the the equipment life as well as provide excellent sound quality in your recordings. I purchases one of their kits and cleaned my 1/4 connectors, and my  XLR connectors both male and female.  After doing this, I didn't have crackling noises or audio coming out of one side of my monitors any longer.

Our equipment gets dirty and at times we think something is wrong with our gear. Sometimes the gear just needs a bath. ?

I purchased my SK1 studio Kit which has the lowest price ~~> HERE

Check out the video about the Connect Studio Kit ~~>  STEDMAN

Check out their Website

How do you all keep your Audio XLR and 1/4 inch connectors cleaned?

Edited by jesse g