Sample Developer IamLamprey is Shutting Down [NOT A DEAL.]

PavlovsCat

I've been a customer of IAmLamprey for a couple of years. He's a talented KONTAKT developer and he really is as nice as can be do deal with. I've had support interactions with him a couple of times and had very positive experiences with Cody. It's sad to learn that he's closing his doors. I wish him the best in his new endeavors. This is why I've always tried to support talented indie developers (and also why I'm not a fan of small sample developers choosing to stop building for KONTAKT and instead wrap their sample libraries in their own proprietary sample player; as it creates a serious problem for customers if they close shop). From his email today: 

"Packing Up Shop

Hello everyone! After over 4 years of learning, failures and successes, I've ultimately come to the decision to close up shop. I'm not sure if this is forever, but I need to focus my efforts elsewhere at this point of my life and this store, and sample-library development in general just has too much upkeep and for me, is unsustainable.

I want to thank you all for the kind words about the instruments over the years.

Notice: If you've already purchased anything, rest assured you'll still be able to access your downloads via Gumroad, this change only affects future-orders and is active immediately. I'll leave the Contact Form open as well in case there's still some stragglers from the original pre-Gumroad store.

If you missed out on something, the Kontakt versions of the instruments will stay on PluginBoutique and LootAudio, at least for a while longer.

Cheers everyone, sorry it has to end this way but I'm excited to move ahead and try something different.

Cody"

Edited by PavlovsCat