Postive Grid Back to School Bias Sale - 40% off

Larry Shelby

• Larry Shelby changed the title to Postive Grid Back to School Bias Sale - 40% off
11 hours ago, cclarry said:

Let me state, for the record, I extremely dislike the Forum re-do....

It's still a work in progress as I understand it. I am bearing with it in hopes that the future holds much hope.

18 hours ago, cclarry said:

Let me state, for the record, I extremely dislike the Forum re-do....

If part of that is due to the hidden Edit button, in my experience it only took about 137 errors (hitting the Quote button) before I re-trained myself to an estimated 72% accuracy level on the first try and then an estimated additional 23% accuracy rate catching myself before hitting Submit.  

For the remaining 5% I have started to edit the accidental Quote-Instead-of-an-Edit into something other than my previous post with what should have been an edit.

Seriously! I am no longer annoyed with myself when I do a Quote-Instead of-and-Edit!

1 minute ago, User 905133 said:

If part of that is due to the hidden Edit button, in my experience it only took about 137 errors (hitting the Quote button) before I re-trained myself to an estimated 72% accuracy level on the first try and then an estimated additional 23% accuracy rate catching myself before hitting Submit.  

For the remaining 5% I have started to edit the accidental Quote-Instead-of-an-Edit into something other than my previous post with what should have been an edit.

Seriously! I am no longer annoyed with myself when I do a Quote-Instead of-and-Edit!

Really!  ?

Edited by User 905133
edits
  • Haha 1