SampleTekk Summer Sale- 90% off on everything!

Larry Shelby

Great deals. Highly recommended -- you can't really find anything comparable for those prices. 

Most Sampletekk libraries are pretty old though, going back a decade or more. But they were very large for their time and they hold up very well today. You won't find sophisticated GUIs or tons of patches/snapshots or sound design patches with their piano libraries, just straight ahead piano sample libraries that are very well made. Sampletekk/Per has easily been in the business for more than 20 years (I have his CDs from those days) and has earned  a great reputation  for his sample libraries and customer service (I've dealt with him on support many times over the decades and he has always been super helpful and kind; he couldn't be an easier to deal with).

I've upgraded my libraries to Mark II versions where available and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking at their libraries get the Mark II versions (you can look at the Mark II descriptions to understand the improvements from the original versions). 

But I do wish Per would make new sample libraries. It's been a long time since he was actively making new sample libraries and I already own nearly every piano sample library he has. Among the few I don't own is the Cin-A. I'd love to hear from anyone who has it. The demos do sound pretty good to my ears, plus it always feels nice giving  Per more business.