Crucial P3 Plus 2TB PCIe Gen4 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD, up to 5000MB/s $75.99

TheSteven

That's a good deal. I see a pattern here. Just last week I bought a 1tb M.2 (Gen3) drive for $39.

I may still get this... I could replace that 1tb Intel drive. 

I am out of M.2 slots. And I don't think I have enough expansion slots left to put in a add-in card. Will have to open it up to see.

8 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

If I fill those up

Those words have been with me.... and have haunted me... ever since I got my first PC back in '95. 

Just heads up.... I have filled everyone that someone told me I would never fill.

Do I need to re-evaluate what I am doing? H3ll yeah. But not right now. Storage too cheap!!

20 minutes ago, Grem said:

Those words have been with me.... and have haunted me... ever since I got my first PC back in '95. 

Just heads up.... I have filled everyone that someone told me I would never fill.

Do I need to re-evaluate what I am doing? H3ll yeah. But not right now. Storage too cheap!!

Yes and no.  It's even more cheap when you do an inventory and say do I use it? Just hit delete.  I keep a 4TB WD Black HDD if I want to keep something but not ready to delete.   I still keep HHDs for higher activity reasons. I'm always downloading something everyday.   SSDs are for sample streaming.

I installed all of the new Komplete U libraries and I say to myself now what.

Now if only video cards came down to a more realistic price.

Unfortunately with drive upgrades I have spare 256, 500 gb SSDs.  I've got 1TB, 2TB HDD drives as well.   I guess the best investment is a drive dock.

I prefer to use all of my SATA slots with 2TB drives instead of buying a much bigger one like 8TB.   If a big one goes bad you feel the cost a lot more.

• Like 1