Soundiron Olympus Choir for $329, Requiem Light for $119 and Mercury for $239

Larry Shelby

I'm currently thinking about getting Genesis from AudioBro, but $189.00 is allot of money to throw down, even if it's 52% off!

The library has been around for five years, which means they'll be around many more years later, perhaps?

It will be complex to get them into modern music (pop, rock, country, etc), but easy for Christmas songs or Satanic songs.

Is it really worth $189 for maybe a hand full of songs to produce?

Edit:

https://audiobro.com/genesis/

Edited by El Diablo

13 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Satanic is right.  Singing children give me the creeps. 8dio has Liberis that has been $40 recently and I am sure will be again.  Probably around Halloween.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that, as that would be more affordable than Genesis!

• Like 1

I just remembered that Strezov Choir Essentials has children.  It is Kontact Player (free works). There are altos and soprano children in sections singing 5 select-able phonemes syllables with three mic positions.  No solos. Of course there are men and women too.  It's good enough for what little I do with choirs.  I got it for under $100 on a past sale.  I see the regular price is 149 Euros.  Run that through some FX and you'll have the dead scratching at your studio door in no time.

Edited by Brian Lawler