Muze Enigma $9 (MSRP $99) / Muze Eclipse $9 (MSRP $99)

TheSteven

Muze Enigma $9 (MSRP $99)
https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/10103-Enigma

Edit: added >> Muze Eclipse $9 (MSRP $99)  >> see next post

Please Note: This product requires the FULL version of Kontakt (not Kontakt 7) and is NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player.

Muze_Enigma_1_pluginboutique.jpg?1673435

Enigma is an inspiring synthetic collection of new instruments that will bring you to the world of the future sound of electronic music. Whether you work in house, techno or tech house, trance or edm, hip hop or trap, minimal or chill out, you will always find something new, fresh and inspiring. For film composers, Enigma will give a lot of new ideas and opportunities, becoming an indispensable creative tool.

What is Muze Evo Engine?

Muze Evo is a completely new sound engine created by our team of programmers and sound designers based on hundreds of your comments and feedback to satisfy the most demanding taste of professional musicians. The performance & flexibility of the instruments based on the new engine will surpass all previous products and set a new standard in the industry.

Interface

Fully customizable, discover the instrument and make it yours, thanks to the easy-to-use UI and to the big amount of settings.

Features

• 19440 Samples
  • 648 Presets: Synths, Textures, Pluck and Bass
  • 20.17 GB library size (losslessly compressed).
  • 14 Built-in Effects: Compressor, Delays, Reverb, Limiter, Cabinet, Gainer, Rotator, Stereo Panner, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, 3 and 5-Band EQ & more
  • Full set of effects in the settings for total customization
  • Powerful Layering Engine with Sound Browser and Fx
  • Sampled with Analog & Digital equipment.

System Requirements

Mac

• Minimum – 8GB RAM / Mac OS X 10.7 or later / 7200 RPM or faster HDD.
  • Recommended – 16GB RAM or more / Mac OS X 10.7 or later / SSD (Solid State Drive).

PC

• Minimum – 8GB RAM / Windows 7 or later / Sound card with ASIO drivers / 7200 RPM or faster HDD.
  • Recommended – 16GB RAM / Windows 7 or later / Sound card with ASIO drivers / SSD (Solid State Drive).

Please Note: This product requires the FULL version of Kontakt and is NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

Muze Eclipse $9 (MSRP $99)
https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/10102-Eclipse

Please Note: This product requires the FULL version of Kontakt (not Kontakt 7) and is NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player.

original_Muze_Eclipse_1.png

Muze Eclipse is a huge and inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design, and cinematic composition. Developed for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher, Eclipse is an all-in-one tool for crafting soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers - in fact, any music that requires powerful, inspirational, hybrid synth sounds.

What is Muze Evo Engine?

Muze Evo is a completely new sound engine created by Muze's team of programmers and sound designers based on hundreds of your comments and feedback to satisfy the most demanding taste of professional musicians. The performance & flexibility of the instruments based on the new engine will surpass all previous products and set a new standard in the industry.

Interface

Fully customizable, discover the instrument and make it yours, thanks to the easy-to-use UI and to the big amount of settings.

Features

• 25920 Samples
  • 864 Presets: Textures, Synths, Pads and Bass
  • 50.71 GB library size (losslessly compressed).
  • 14 Built-in Effects: Compressor, Delays, Reverb, Limiter, Cabinet, Gainer, Rotator, Stereo Panner, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, 3 and 5-Band EQ & more

System Requirements

Mac

• Recommended – 16GB RAM or more / Mac OS X 10.7 or later / SSD (Solid State Drive).

PC

• Minimum – 8GB RAM / Windows 7 or later / Sound card with ASIO drivers / 7200 RPM or faster HDD.
  • Recommended – 16GB RAM / Windows 7 or later / Sound card with ASIO drivers / SSD (Solid State Drive).

Please Note: This product requires the FULL version of Kontakt and is NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

• TheSteven changed the title to Muze Enigma $9 (MSRP $99) / Muze Eclipse $9 (MSRP $99)
3 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Muze Eclipse $9 (MSRP $99)
https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/10102-Eclipse

original_Muze_Eclipse_1.png

Muze Eclipse is a huge and inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design, and cinematic composition. Developed for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher, Eclipse is an all-in-one tool for crafting soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers - in fact, any music that requires powerful, inspirational, hybrid synth sounds.

What is Muze Evo Engine?

Muze Evo is a completely new sound engine created by Muze's team of programmers and sound designers based on hundreds of your comments and feedback to satisfy the most demanding taste of professional musicians. The performance & flexibility of the instruments based on the new engine will surpass all previous products and set a new standard in the industry.

Interface

Features

• 25920 Samples
  • 864 Presets: Textures, Synths, Pads and Bass
  • 50.71 GB library size (losslessly compressed).

System Requirements

Mac

PC

anyone have this one? i looked few days ago on it, but no much demos on net, this is first muze product which i thinking about it... others olders was not so much good... i try free versions and all deleted quickly ... thx for tip :) nice day

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

anyone have this one? 

Sorry, I already have too many of this kind of library already and don't have the hard disk space for more. 
I just stumbled across the deals so I presented them.

I found a couple of video demos...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Sorry, I already have too many of this kind of library already and don't have the hard disk space for more. 
I just stumbled across the deals so I presented them.

I found a couple of video demos...

Many thx for ansver, i looked at these videos few days back ? too... but thx anyway, nice day .)

• Like 1