Mastering The Mix REFERENCE 2 + FREE copy of EXPOSE 2 Mastering Month Sale

Larry Shelby

7 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Pretty good deal, but Sonible beat Mastering to the Mix to it with thier Sonible True Bundle at Audio Deals plugins for $53 last week.

Yeah, I have several Mastering the Mix plugins, but I always end up reaching for Izotope and Sonible/Focusrite  plugins for mixing and mastering. In fact, the more time I spend with Izotope and Sonible/Focusrite plugins the more satisfied I am with the tools and Sonible and Focusrite (specifically their FAST bundle) has had some incredibly good deals lately.  If a mixing newb was asking for advice, I would definitely steer them towards Sonible / Focusrite plugins first for their ingenious interfaces, AI and  delivering an excellent user experiences .  I realize that it's all subjective and there may be others who feel as strongly about Mastering the Mix, but for me, Sonible in particular really delivers a great user experience for musicians who are not mixing experts and their tools are great to grow with (allowing the user to get in and go beyond the AI recommended presets, in the case of FAST and Sonible's Smart line), which I think is less true of Mastering the Mix's plugins. 

6 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Yeah, I have several Mastering the Mix plugins, but I always end up reaching for Izotope and Sonible/Focusrite  plugins for mixing and mastering. In fact, the more time I spend with Izotope and Sonible/Focusrite plugins the more satisfied I am with the tools and Sonible and Focusrite (specifically their FAST bundle) has had some incredibly good deals lately.  If a mixing newb was asking for advice, I would definitely steer them towards Sonible / Focusrite plugins first for their ingenious interfaces, AI and  delivering an excellent user experiences .  I realize that it's all subjective and there may be others who feel as strongly about Mastering the Mix, but for me, Sonible in particular really delivers a great user experience for musicians who are not mixing experts and their tools are great to grow with (allowing the user to get in and go beyond the AI recommended presets, in the case of FAST and Sonible's Smart line), which I think is less true of Mastering the Mix's plugins. 

The only thing I don't like about Sonible True Balance is they don't let you "hear" the reference track.

• 4 months later...