50% off new Kuassa bass distortions, now $9 each or get all 3 for $25:

Larry Shelby

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

If you have the A360 bundle, you get these added for free. One of the best purchases I ever made. 

Do they always throw in the new ones? Did you get the Harmitron and Whammo for free when they came out too?  I'm in the same boat I was with SoundToys. I've been buying bits and pieces until my "all in" price on Black Friday passes my imaginary threshold and I pull the trigger for the "Complete My Amplifikation 360 Bundle"...

6 minutes ago, mibby said:

Do they always throw in the new ones? Did you get the Harmitron and Whammo for free when they came out too?  I'm in the same boat I was with SoundToys. I've been buying bits and pieces until my "all in" price on Black Friday passes my imaginary threshold and I pull the trigger for the "Complete My Amplifikation 360 Bundle"...

Yes, I got Harmitron and Whammo for free as well as several amps. It may take a day or two, however. I like the A360 GUI very much and enjoy the overall quality of Kuassa stuff. Happy customer here. 

• Like 1

Just now, ralfrobert said:

Yes, I got Harmitron and Whammo for free as well as several amps. It may take a day or two, however. I like the A360 GUI very much and enjoy the overall quality of Kuassa stuff. Happy customer here. 

Thanks. Yes, I'm this close (pinches fingers) to doing it. If there was a 1/2 bundle sale right now, more bass products would have pushed me over the edge.  I love the Kuassa stuff too. Especially that you can use the plugins outside of the A360 ecosystem, which I do all the time. (Yes, I'm talking to YOU  IK!)