Clip Question

Johnbee58

When I transferred MIDI clips from a corrupted project into a new one I must've hit a key that took away the small margin on top of the clip.  Now it's just one solid clip and has no margin on top.  What did I do and how do I change it back?  Thanks!

?John B

12 minutes ago, Johnbee58 said:

When I transferred MIDI clips from a corrupted project into a new one I must've hit a key that took away the small margin on top of the clip.  Now it's just one solid clip and has no margin on top.  What did I do and how do I change it back?  Thanks!

?John B

Are you talking about the margins on the top of a clip  from being enabled as a 'Groove clip'?  If yes, then you should be able to right click the clip and enabler it as a groove clip again and it will follow the projects tempo and you can stretch it out as well

3 hours ago, CJ Jacobson said:

Are you talking about the margins on the top of a clip  from being enabled as a 'Groove clip'?  If yes, then you should be able to right click the clip and enabler it as a groove clip again and it will follow the projects tempo and you can stretch it out as well

No.  That's not it, but thanks for responding.  I looked in my Power Sonar X3 book and found that it's the clip header.  I found out how to make it show up again.  Thanks so much!

?JB