Not a deal, but a deal related question........

paulo

As I'm sure many of you do, every now and then I get a 10 or 15% off code from Time&Space, but I have no idea whether this is done randomly or whether they always do it at certain times of year. Anyone know if there is a pattern to this or not? I'm about to buy something from them, so it would be nice to know if a discount is likely to be heading my way soon before pulling the trigger.

TIA

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

It's usually kind of random for them.  They pop up every now and then, but lately
less frequently then they used to

Yeah, it's been a while since I got one which is why I was hoping that one might be about due.

14 hours ago, cclarry said:

If something pops up, or even if I get one, I'll let you
know, and you can have it!

Thank you Larry that's very generous, but my trigger finger is kinda itchy so I may have to pull it anyway...................If I could get into my account that is. Currently telling me that there is no account with that email address at the moment - the only email address that I've ever had that all my previous order confirmations from them have been sent to...........

You know how some days you just hate the www..............??

• Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 11:33 AM, paulo said:

Thank you Larry that's very generous, but my trigger finger is kinda itchy so I may have to pull it anyway...................If I could get into my account that is. Currently telling me that there is no account with that email address at the moment - the only email address that I've ever had that all my previous order confirmations from them have been sent to...........

You know how some days you just hate the www..............??

In case anyone else comes across the same log in issue with T&S, the answer is that you have to set up a new account using the same log in details as the old one which then migrates all your old details to a new account.

• Like 1