Flash Summer Sale! Save $337 off our Piano Bundle! Just $59!

Larry Shelby

FOUR PIANO LIBRARIES FOR ONLY $59 TOTAL!

https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/qdumm083t7h8x58rtl/m0s7h5hqwd39l2/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucHJvZHVjdGlvbnZvaWNlcy5jb20vcHJvZHVjdC9zZm9yemFuZG8tYnVuZGxlLw==

I really love the sforzando format! Over the last couple of years, I have created four piano sample libraries for sforzando and plan to offer more. Users just love how easy it is to set them up and use them! They load fast, sound great and are a no fuss way to enjoy piano samples in the studio or on the go!

Today I have the real pleasure of offering you all of the instruments I've created for sforzando in one piano bundle at the incredible price of just $59 - but only until the end of July. That's a $337 SAVINGS! This bundle of four instruments is less than the retail price of just one of the included instruments! 

So check out the SFZ Piano Bundle for the free Plogue Sforzando Player. It contains four unique piano sample libraries:

Estate Grand - A character grand that excels at jazz and lounge sounds.

Death Piano - A morphed and twisted take on pianos that also has reverse samples and more.

Concert Grand Compact - A Steinway D 9’ piano sample library.

Production Grand Compact - A studio standard Yamaha C7 7’ piano sample library.

• Like 1