Yurt Rock Cyber Monday Deal 60% off Everything

Larry Shelby

5 minutes ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Any company that does a sale immediately followed by a BETTER sale ends up on my black list.

Then you might as well put every company on your "blacklist" as it happens every year and just about every
company does it.  You  may even see a better sale during this holiday season.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I think the point is that their Cyber Monday sale is better than their Black Friday sale, which seems odd.  Perhaps it drives a few extra sales for them, but it doesn't leave a good feeling to those who purchase over the weekend and then the product is immediately discounted more.  But it's their choice...

FYI, this year they actually offered an upgrade to the Artist Bundle, I think it was $24 to upgrade from last year's version.  Although the discount codes don't apply to it.  It's still a good deal if you want several of them, but it's also frustrating when their seemingly site-wide code doesn't work on certain items.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Then you might as well put every company on your "blacklist" as it happens every year and just about every
company does it.  You  may even see a better sale during this holiday season.

Will do. Gotta uninstall all the NeuralDSP stuff with the shit they're pulling right now.

45 minutes ago, TW5011 said:

I think the point is that their Cyber Monday sale is better than their Black Friday sale, which seems odd.  Perhaps it drives a few extra sales for them, but it doesn't leave a good feeling to those who purchase over the weekend and then the product is immediately discounted more.  But it's their choice...

FYI, this year they actually offered an upgrade to the Artist Bundle, I think it was $24 to upgrade from last year's version.  Although the discount codes don't apply to it.  It's still a good deal if you want several of them, but it's also frustrating when their seemingly site-wide code doesn't work on certain items.

Wow - I missed those $24 upgrade emails!  Thanks.  Just upgraded the Producer and Artist bundles.