Focusrite Clarett and Red HW Owners get the Console FREE

Larry Shelby

The sound, feel and styling of our original studio console

We're excited to announce that the Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-in (retailing for $349) is now exclusively free to all Clarett and Red hardware owners.

Bx_console Focusrite accurately models the full signal paths of the ISA 110 and ISA 130, bringing all the analogue character and colouration of the Focusrite Studio Console to your DAW-based productions. To learn more about the heritage of the ISA range and Focusrite Studio Console watch our movie.

If you don’t already have a Clarett or Red interface then there’s never been a better time to upgrade.

More Info

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The sound, feel and styling of our original studio console

We're excited to announce that the Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-in (retailing for $349) is now exclusively free to all Clarett and Red hardware owners.

Bx_console Focusrite accurately models the full signal paths of the ISA 110 and ISA 130, bringing all the analogue character and colouration of the Focusrite Studio Console to your DAW-based productions. To learn more about the heritage of the ISA range and Focusrite Studio Console watch our movie.

If you don’t already have a Clarett or Red interface then there’s never been a better time to upgrade.

More Info

Man i was wondering to myself with last Pa move : they gonna fuked up Focusrite console introduction in market ...at least this move is a great news ... now with my forte , i have nothing  :(