Space Cabin Anniversary Sale

Larry Shelby

A little over 3 years ago I found out that the studio I worked at full time was about to close.  I took it upon myself to sample drums in that room for my own personal use.  As I started using the sounds in my own productions people started asking if they could buy the samples.  At first, I wanted to keep them just for myself, but eventually, I decided to see if anyone else would be interested in purchasing them.  After a fateful meeting with Rail Jon Rogut from Platinum Samples, I knew that Accent was the platform I wanted to use.  Space Cabin Audio was born.

That library became Galaxy Drums, and it was released 2 years ago today. To celebrate the fact that so many people have used our libraries on everything from film scores to major label releases we are offering a 50% discount on all our libraries for a limited time.

Not only are we offering a massive discount on our libraries, but once you buy one library from us you are guaranteed to get the lowest price that will ever be offered on any library we sell in the future.  Customer loyalty is not something we take lightly.  It is the backbone of our business and it’s what allows us to keep making great content.

Click here to get your discount now.

Want to learn more about Space Cabin Audio Products and how they are revolutionizing the DAW drumming world? Join us here.

Don’t forget to check out our blog.  We cover all kinds of topics related to drum programming with our FREE “Think Like A Drummer” tutorial series.