PA Forever $29 is back

Frank

7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Yep, which I think is fairly terrible because now that they cancelled the ability to sign up for it, either you are paying crazy amounts of money to keep it going or you get a few vouchers that expire in a single year knowing they won't release that many jems you don't have or couldn't have gotten cheaper.  

I signed up really to get the EQ and may get another voucher or two as the gamble on something great that is to be released.

I pay 24% VAT so $29.99 is actually $37.19 + currency conversion fee = almost $40, so it's not a very good deal for me.

I'm willing to pay that much for the Kirchhoff EQ (even though I know the price will go lower than that later), but I can't see myself paying that much for anything else.

16 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Anyone else a little annoyed the Kirchhoff EQ release is delayed?  

I'm good as long as they release it before my voucher expires. How much has it been delayed?

2 hours ago, pseudopop said:

I pay 24% VAT so $29.99 is actually $37.19 + currency conversion fee = almost $40, so it's not a very good deal for me.

I'm willing to pay that much for the Kirchhoff EQ (even though I know the price will go lower than that later), but I can't see myself paying that much for anything else.

I'm good as long as they release it before my voucher expires. How much has it been delayed?

Yikes, I think $31 was already a bit high.

They haven't said how long the delay will be.  They noticed bugs before the beta and seems delayed until they sort that out.  I think we are already 7 days out and no ETA.