United Plugins: Introducing TrapTune - 76% off (€19 instead of €79)

MusicMan

United Plugins: Introducing TrapTune - 76% off - (€19 instead of €79)

You can use coupon UP9198165 to add €10 to your account to use towards your next purchase with them if you haven't brought from them before

https://unitedplugins.com/TrapTune/

Automatic tuner for Trap and more...
A perfect vocal track is the key element of almost every song. That’s where TrapTune steps forward. This mighty vocal effect can become the only tool you might need for it. TrapTune is (not just) an automatic tuner which can give you everything from subtle pitch correction to the strong artificial Cher-effect. Combine it with a second voice harmony, doubler and special FX section to get a vocal track that really stands out.

Also available:

Plugin of the week - UrbanPuncher - 50% off

https://unitedplugins.com/UrbanPuncher/

Edited by MusicMan

Imagine working months to create a fun vocal tuner, only to have Waves beat you to it by a couple of weeks. But to be honest, I'm personally not really impressed by the demo video. If you don't have something which can do this, €19 seems like a reasonable price. The competition (Waves, Antares, Eventide) seem to have more functionality at a slightly higher price.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Imagine working months to create a fun vocal tuner, only to have Waves beat you to it by a couple of weeks. But to be honest, I'm personally not really impressed by the demo video. If you don't have something which can do this, €19 seems like a reasonable price. The competition (Waves, Antares, Eventide) seem to have more functionality at a slightly higher price.

Some of their pricing is pretty hard to beat and quite a few of the plugins I have from United Plugins are REALLY good. Royal Compressor is a weapon on the drum buss, or anywhere that you want to add some flavour and I love. FrontDAW gets a lot of use and is so simple as a pre to dial in some mojo.

I'll probably skip this particular one as I have Eventide, SoundToys, Melodyne and now VariAudio built into Cubase Pro 12, along with basic Antares. So for tuning and vocal effects I'm well covered.

Agreed on the video, I thought the same thing. Although with so many companies, I wouldn't even consider buying them after watching some of the videos, only to try them out for myself and find that they just make crap demos! (same goes with presets for instruments)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Some of their pricing is pretty hard to beat and quite a few of the plugins I have from United Plugins are REALLY good. Royal Compressor is a weapon on the drum buss, or anywhere that you want to add some flavour and I love. FrontDAW gets a lot of use and is so simple as a pre to dial in some mojo.

+1 on FrontDAW 

Hyperspace is another favorite. Amazing outside the box thinking and a great sounding an dsuper versatile reverb!

I still need to really give Royal Compressor a proper spin. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mibby said:

+1 on FrontDAW 

Hyperspace is another favorite. Amazing outside the box thinking and a great sounding an dsuper versatile reverb!

I still need to really give Royal Compressor a proper spin. 

FrontDAW was my first plugin from them and I really had low expectations as I didn't know anything about United Plugins. It sounded a little buzz wordy too, but I eventually got around to trying it and dropped it on a track as a mic pre for accoustic guitar and was quite blown away by it.

I got Hyperspace in the recent bundle and I really need to start using that. I ended up with quite a few new reverbs all at once so apart from installing and opening briefly a few times, I havent used it much yet at all.

That reminds me, some of their Fire series plugins surprised me too.. I need to try them more too ?

Don't sleep on Royal Compressor. It's a good compressor and very easy to control the amount of colour.

13 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I'll probably skip this particular one as I have Eventide, SoundToys, Melodyne and now VariAudio built into Cubase Pro 12, along with basic Antares. So for tuning and vocal effects I'm well covered.

Agreed on the video, I thought the same thing. Although with so many companies, I wouldn't even consider buying them after watching some of the videos, only to try them out for myself and find that they just make crap demos! (same goes with presets for instruments)

I own quite a few united plugin releases and love the licencing model that treats the customer like an actual customer.  That said, outside of intro pricing the rates are quite a bit above the competition.  About the only time I've got anything outside of intro pricing or a (get with purchase) was one of the bundles where because of what I already had got an amazing discount.  

Demos of this one are not my style nor does it really sell the plugin if it was.

Crispy Tuner at PA is another option, runs on sale for $25 from time to time.  

57 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I own quite a few united plugin releases and love the licencing model that treats the customer like an actual customer.  That said, outside of intro pricing the rates are quite a bit above the competition.  About the only time I've got anything outside of intro pricing or a (get with purchase) was one of the bundles where because of what I already had got an amazing discount.  

Demos of this one are not my style nor does it really sell the plugin if it was.

Crispy Tuner at PA is another option, runs on sale for $25 from time to time.  

I'd agree with that Brian. The "RRP" of them is crazy and I would never pay full price personally. That is the same with a lot of developers, even with PA like you mentioned. There's no way in hell I'd pay full price for them, but their sales prices make them OK.

United Plugins have regular 50% off if anyone was in a mad rush, but intros and bundles (or freebies) are pretty irresistible.

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

Just in case, I wasn't trying to knock United Plugins. I have Royal Compressor, Autoformer and Voxessor and I like them. Especially Voxessor for a quick spoken word treatment. I really have to use Royal Compressor more.

I didn't personally interpret it that you were, but even if you had of been, I like people sharing completely honest and critical comments against any developer/plugins/instruments, etc where justified. People won't always agree which is normal, but out of that, it helps us think twice, or maybe test things a little more if we haven't dealt with particular companies before, or consider alternatives.

Sometimes the product might be great, but their licensing, WUP, upgrade policies, etc. might suck as well and it's always best to know beforehand.

I haven't tried Voxessor yet, but I do have Autoformer and even a spare license, so I really have no excuse for not testing that one further ?