EZDrummer Lite & EZMix Lite

Larry Shelby

According to their site at https://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-is-ezdrummer-lite-how-do-i-get-it/ this software was never for sale, it was bundled with hardware and it was discontinued and no longer available as of 2014.

Edited by pmevs

41 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It was the first version of EZDrummer that I had.  It got me the 
Upgrade to FULL V1 at a reduced price...

This is what I was wondering about EZ Mix Lite.

So I was trying to find out what it does/doesn't do. Can I save with it? What can I do with it? I found all kinds of questions about how to upgrade from EZ MIx Lite to the full version, but nothing to tell me what the limitations/ features on EZ Mix Lite.

So I came here to see what I could find out. Maybe someone here is using it? Has it?

I mean JRR has no description of it what it does on the page. Went to Sweetwater and all they have is upgrades from EZ Mix Lite to EZ MIx full. But no description of what EZ Mix Lite is about.

20 hours ago, cclarry said:

It was the first version of EZDrummer that I had.  It got me the 
Upgrade to FULL V1 at a reduced price...

AFAIK there is currently no longer an upgrade path for legacy versions of EZ drummer or Superior drummer to current versions, so anybody buying this with just  that in mind is wasting their money. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, paulo said:

AFAIK there is currently no longer an upgrade path for legacy versions of EZ drummer

He maybe right about this. I can find upgrades for EZ Mix Upgrades at Sweetwater, but no EZ Drummer Lite Upgrades.

Edited by Grem