Larry Shelby

We now use iLok

­

Today we introduce iLok support for the following products:

Chameleon

DeRoom Pro

VoiceGate

SpectralBalance

All future purchases will receive an iLok activation code and the newest installers on the product pages will install iLok protected plugins. If you already own licenses you can convert them to iLok.

Do I need a physical iLok dongle?
No, you don’t. For our iLok protected products you just need a free iLok account and to install the free iLok License Manager. You can then activate the product either to a physical iLok, to your iLok Cloud or directly to a machine. More info on how to use iLok here.

I own serial key licenses of your now iLok protected products. Will they continue to work?
The serial keys will continue to work as before. However, newer versions of the products (Chameleon, DeRoomPro, SpectralBalance, VoiceGate) will require using iLok. If you decide not to use iLok, after logging in you can see the installers to prior serial key protected versions on the very bottom of each product page. 

How can I convert my licenses?

We recommend converting your licenses to iLok which is free of charge until 31th December 2022. After logging in to your account you will see a button to convert the licenses in the User Area. Note, that the conversion process cannot be reverted. 

We also changed our login system - you might have to sign up again. If you use the same e-mail address as before your serials should appear automatically in your new account.

By the way: There will be a major update for Chameleon very soon. Stay tuned!

https://www.accentize.com/userarea/