MegaMagic Guitars V1/V2 are now available as a 100% UNIFY Library and ON SALE thru Midnight of June 1st at 40% OFF!

Larry Shelby

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Grabbed this one, plus a couple of Unified Synth patches for synths I've recently acquired. I don't always remembered to check the list at the bottom of the Unify page on the PluginGuru website when I pick up something new (for me).

I don't, and may never, own Omnisphere, so having MM Guitars available native for Unify is nice. I have Kontakt, but have no need to add MM Guitars for Kontakt. The library for Unify is all I need.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 3

I got it too even though I already had the Omnisphere version, as this Unify version has more multisamples and maps, beyond the limitations of Omnisphere. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

I got it too even though I already had the Omnisphere version, as this Unify version has more multisamples and maps, beyond the limitations of Omnisphere. 

Same here. The 7 libraries are all available for 2 more days.

2 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Same here. The 7 libraries are all available for 2 more days.

“I have 7 libraries released in the month of May over the last

14 years that will be available for $20.

Today, Sabrefy V1 for Unify is on sale for $20

This library retails for $42 so this is a really great price for this library!!

Born on May 1, 2021, this library was Tim Dale’s first library for Unify after releasing 5 libraries for Omnisphere 2. 250 inspiring patches with Tim’s unique and inspiring personality injected into them for your musical productions. Sounds are in almost every category from BPM patches to Key and Synth patches that are all unique and fun to play.

I decided to put all 7 libraries

on sale until Monday Night!

Percussa V1 for Omnisphere 2 (Unified)

NoizBox for Unify

String Theory - Orchestrator for Unify

BeatBreakers/OMG Drums for Stylus RMX

MegaMagic Guitars for Unify

Sabrefy V1 for Unify

Toxic FM8 for NI FM8 (Unified)

Each for $20

May Birthday Promotion Ends Monday, June 3rd.

Sabrefy V1 for Unify for $20 Today Only

Livestream Replay

We had a fun Livestream on Saturday - I actually got the the technical ghosts out of my set up and everything worked! In this Livestream, I review each of the 7 libraries that have been born during the month of May - playing each one, talking about the goals of that library and some technical details that might help you all get the most out of each library.

It’s been really fun to give each past library a day to be celebrated and remembered - Even a library born 12 years ago has it’s own unique spirit and mountain of inspiring patches in a certain theme.

They deserve to be raised up for a moment!

Livestream Replay

40% off Savings continues on all the other libraries at the site

This sale also is

EXTENDED UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT!

All 6 Videos Now Online

I have released excerpts from all 6 video tutorials series. Each of the excerpts contain a full tutorial covering something unique, powerful and fun to know about. The full length series contains even MORE tips and tricks if you want to know even more about Unify.

Please note I am changing the ending date to Monday Night. Get now and Save! ALL sales will end at that time.

Buy the FULL Tutorial for $39 - only1 Days Left at this price!

YouTube Playlist with all 6 Videos

Each of these libraries are like my kids so it’s been really nice to celebrate them and re-introduce them to many of you that didn’t know about them.

It’s great to see so many taking advantage of these special offers.

Thank you as always for your support!”

• Like 1