Audio Issue AI-EQ

Larry Shelby

From the Developer

I'm excited to share something with you that I've been working on for the last two years.

I just came out with an innovative new instructional EQ that translates the frequency spectrum into common audio jargon to help you make easier EQ decisions. This was specifically made for audio students and beginners who want to understand the frequency spectrum better.

I've been using EQ for 15 years, working as a live sound engineer, a broadcast recording engineer, and a freelance mixing and mastering engineer.

And since 2009 I've been helping musicians, producers, and audio engineers like you turn your amateur demos into professionally produced records you can be proud to release through Audio Issues and the Audio Issues EQ is one of my proudest achievements to help you reach those goals.

If you're interested in checking out the EQ, there is I a special discount code for anyone in this group if you'd like a copy. Just use the code on the page below when you check out to take advantage of the discount.

You can find more information about the EQ right here:

https://audioissueseq.com/ai-eq

EQ DAY PROMO CODE: Use the Coupon Code EQDAY to Get 30% Off! 

Offer Ends on Thursday, May 19th!

The coupon code is good for our launch week and will expire on Thursday at midnight.

Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Björgvin