Tracktion Biotek Upgrade Flash Sale

Larry Shelby

30% Off

Unlock your full potential in the powerhouse workstation interface of BioTek 2. Use the wild layer synthesis engine to morph your sounds in real time. Program organic randomness into your sessions, creating life limited only by your imagination. » See What’s New

Exclusive 30% upgrade sale!
Upgrade to BioTek 2 for $69.30 - regular price is $99.

UPGRADE NOW

Discount code: BIO2ME

Enter code during checkout.

Hurry! Sale ends Monday 6/17 at 11:59pm PDT

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

?

i’m a lover, not a fighter. 

I’m a gatherer, not a hunter. 

Lol .... i loved e concept but for real during production , it s kontakt , omnisphere and diva usually ...i get covered lol

• Like 1

You can get some really unique soundscapes going with Biotek! 12 layers with 4 oskillators per layer, plus about a bazillion LFOs!

However the UI and workflow for sound design is a bit fiddly and deep. It is sort of difficult to see what is affecting what. But lot's of power under that hood!

Biotek 2 improved the browser and added some great new presets!

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

You can get some really unique soundscapes going with Biotek! 12 layers with 4 oskillators per layer, plus about a bazillion LFOs!

However the UI and workflow for sound design is a bit fiddly and deep. It is sort of difficult to see what is affecting what. But lot's of power under that hood!

Biotek 2 improved the browser and added some great new presets!

Yep i know and this is what sold me (as well as having a new daw to test , got the bundle) but first i didn't appreciated how few weeks later he drope an update witch would have been what i would call the V1 finished and asked for it the equaivalent of a new synth in todayz standard !!

the second thing is that , features is one thing , implementation is another , this thing is not inviting to me in production stage ....in pre production it is !!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zo said:

Yep i know and this is what sold me (as well as having a new daw to test , got the bundle) but first i didn't appreciated how few weeks later he drope an update witch would have been what i would call the V1 finished and asked for it the equaivalent of a new synth in todayz standard !!

the second thing is that , features is one thing , implementation is another , this thing is not inviting to me in production stage ....in pre production it is !!

This is why I don't buy anything from Tracktion.

• Like 1

Heck, I love Tracktion. Came in through the bathroom windows for their constantly updated free DAW versions. Then got hooked on Waveform, those Retromods and, yes, Biotek2. It’s a pretty, pretty, pretty good creativity booster. Me likey. 

• Like 1