Softube Weiss Sale

Larry Shelby

17 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

oh man. its still too steep. waiting for that new Volume collection to see whats in there.

Yeah I can't see myself buying anything Softube until that's released.. just in case.

Their upgrade/loyalty prices suck basically.. You might have half of the plugins of the collection, but the upgrade price is only based the most expensive one that you own, so there's no benefit picking them up outside of the volumes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

Yeah I can't see myself buying anything Softube until that's released.. just in case.

Their upgrade/loyalty prices suck basically.. You might have half of the plugins of the collection, but the upgrade price is only based the most expensive one that you own, so there's no benefit picking them up outside of the volumes.

I spoke to them, and the upgrade prices are based solely on the most expensive plugin you own of what's contained in the "group",
and not "how many" you own, which is completely ridiculous.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I spoke to them, and the upgrade prices are based solely on the most expensive plugin you own of what's contained in the "group",
and not "how many" you own, which is completely ridiculous.

I'm not sure I can actually think of any developer that looks at upgrades in that way.

Even with the United Plugins bundle I bought today, they even gave me a discount for the one they gave us for free! Plus of course a credit for any others if I owned them too, which I didn't..

Seems lazy on Softubes part and their website developer.

Not much of a loyalty discount..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I'm not sure I can actually think of any developer that looks at upgrades in that way.

Even with the United Plugins bundle I bought today, they even gave me a discount for the one they gave us for free! Plus of course a credit for any others if I owned them too, which I didn't..

Seems lazy on Softubes part and their website developer.

Not much of a loyalty discount..

They also don't accept Paypal as a payment option, which tells you how "lax" their Web Developer is

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2