Humble Bundle Creative Universe is Back!

Larry Shelby

I never saw that screen - but I did already have version 2 from a previous version of Movie Edit Pro..... which is why I was not too fussed that version 5 did not come with HB's VPX12. 

I did raise a support ticket with HB though.  People are going to see (and believe) the advertising and, rightfully,  wonder were version 5 is.

9 hours ago, Promidi said:

I never saw that screen - but I did already have version 2 from a previous version of Movie Edit Pro..... which is why I was not too fussed that version 5 did not come with HB's VPX12. 

I did raise a support ticket with HB though.  People are going to see (and believe) the advertising and, rightfully,  wonder were version 5 is.

Agree v5 is realtime and v2 takes offline analytics.  Very different things.  Would have been nice but I'm betting HB won't be able to honor it based on previous screwups in the past where they copy and paste the marketing text instead of validating what they are actually able to give away.

Im liking Video Pro X more than I thought I would.  Works on lesser spec computers than Davinci will run on and the multicam sync with audio is useful if you have good sources not to mention a number of other things.