Clark Audio Textures

Larry Shelby

30 minutes ago, dee said:

560mb install exe file?

I haven't used it yet, but the concpet is a bunch of sample textures within a plugin that should overlay on top of your track.  Therefore I'd assume it is basically looping or simply playing large WAV files for good fidelity.  

That is my assumption anyway, and with 70+ presets, I can imagine that could take up some space if that is how it works.

Edited by Brian Walton

5 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I haven't used it yet, but the concpet is a bunch of sample textures within a plugin that should overlay on top of your track.  Therefore I'd assume it is basically looping or simply playing large WAV files for good fidelity.  

That is my assumption anyway, and with 70+ presets, I can imagine that could take up some space if that is how it works.

That was my thought as well. If that is the case, then it will be interesting to see how well it handles being sped up, or slowed down.

19 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

That was my thought as well. If that is the case, then it will be interesting to see how well it handles being sped up, or slowed down.

I gave it a test and think it could use some work.  Sounds are fine but they only play while you play but noise drops off quickly when you stop playing and to me that sounds unnatural.  Lots of the sounds would work well constantly playing but I don't see an obvious way to do that.