e-Instruments Black Friday Sale

Larry Shelby

I have had their upright piano on my mental wish list all year and couldn't pass up this deal. I just installed it, went through the presets and absolutely love it! Less than $40 USD for a detailed KONTAKT upright piano library that has a lot of character. That was a great buy, more than 50 percent off. If you love upright pianos, check this one out. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

46 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thanks for the tip. But I think I’ll get Modern U from VI Labs first. 

I haven't looked at that very closely or I might have wanted two libraries. I am a sucker for upright pianos with character.  I'll give it a look near Black Friday 2022! Seriously. I pretty much only buy most of my plugins and libraries around Black Friday. 

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

There are three uprights in Toontrack’s EZKeys that are pretty good, especially the little Scandinavian one. 

I own two of them! I forgot what the one is called -- maybe the modern upright-- but I think the other is the small upright. I agree. They are good. The small upright is my favorite. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Thanks for the tip. But I think I’ll get Modern U from VI Labs first. 

Okay, I just checked it out. That's a much more beautiful, pristine library. It reminds me of the piano we had at my mother's house. Very different than the e-instruments library. I can see why you love it. It sounds wonderful. 

Edited by PavlovsCat