Vicious Antelope Black Friday Sale: 50% off of all preset packs until end of November

Larry Shelby

Vicious Antelope is offering 50% off all synth packs until the end of November, 2021.

There are more than 70 packs and 1900 presets for Omnisphere 2, Diva, Zebra 2, Repro 5, Serum, Sylenth1, DUNE 3 and Massive. You could find presets for a variety of genres. Electronic Music, Techno, House, Rock, Heavy Metal, Cinematic, Ambient and other.

https://www.viciousantelope.com/presets-for-synths

• Like 1

Larry, as always, I'm amazed at how many developers and patch makers (I forgot what you call these folks) you know of. I know of a lot, but I'd guess, a third of what you know. I've never heard of Vicious Antelope before. But also, Vicious Antelope??? Well, I at least hand it to the person behind this business for creativity. 

On 11/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, PavlovsCat said:

Larry, as always, I'm amazed at how many developers and patch makers (I forgot what you call these folks) you know of. I know of a lot, but I'd guess, a third of what you know. I've never heard of Vicious Antelope before. But also, Vicious Antelope??? Well, I at least hand it to the person behind this business for creativity. 

Here I am hahahahaha 

I like the oxymoron nature of a Vicious Antelope!

Edited by APOSTOLOS VAGIOS