Virharmonic news/ Bohemian Violin + Cello UVI version + Pre-Order + Bohemian Viola

Hidden Symmetry

Virharmonic news/ Bohemian Violin + Cello UVI version + Pre-Order + Bohemian Viola

We are offering the last chance to grab the UVI version of the Bohemian Violin and Cello before we move to our new plugin.

These versions are going for 149 €/$ each and also come with a free upgrade to the new version 4 plugin due out in December 2021.

UPCOMING PRE-ORDER EVENT
STARTING DECEMBER 2021*

The soon to be released Bohemian Viola will be on pre-order this December at an astounding price of

99 €/$ for owners of either the Violin or Cello,
149 €/$ for everyone else during pre order.

The new Price for version 4 plugin of the Violin, Cello and Viola for new customers after we move to our new plugin will be 249 €/$ each.

*We want to be clear that the release can be delayed if we encounter any major issues during beta and the pre-order offer will not be extended beyond December.

Once we transition to our new bespoke plugin, all UVI versions will be removed from sale, but will continue to work even if you have upgraded to the new plugin.

https://www.virharmonic.com/home

• Thanks 1

People often ask me if there are sales on Virharmonic, and I always say no, but these prices are €80/$80 below the recent prices. And if you pay in dollars, even better.

When I bought the Bohemian Violin in November 2016 it was €149 euros. and when I bought the cello in 2017 it was also €149.   The price in dollars was $179. 
But now they are selling for 149 dollars.  So if you are paying in dollars, the violin and cello are being sold for less than I paid for them so long ago.  Definitely now is the time, if you're tempted.  

Virharmonic upgrades are like getting entirely new instruments. Any other company would charge you $50 or $100 for so many extra features.  They just raise it for everybody else, I guess.

The violin is easily one of my favorite purchases ever.  I like the cello too, but I am waiting to see what version 4 brings.  I'm also looking forward to the viola.  Sadly, they say they aren't going to make a bass.  Maybe they'll change their mind.  ?

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1