PA Neold Warble

Larry Shelby

WARBLE makes everything you throw at it sound special, warm, and analog. Use the three main effect engines separately or in combination with each other. NEOLD's tape modulator bridges the gap between ease of use and seamless versatility.

Your Intro Price: $129.99

Yes, you can purchase a single, perpetual license for this plugin (list price $249, public intro offer $199.99). Your Intro Price: $129.99* with voucher code.

WARBLE-INTRO-12999

Use this code during checkout. Offer available until January 5. Feel free to share the code with your friends.

$99.99

Save BIG if you already own any of NEOLD or Tone / Character plugins, ADA Flanger, ACME Opticom XLA-3, Brainworx bx_townhouse Buss Compressor, Brainworx bx_crispytuner, elysia alpha compressor, Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor (Green or Red), SPL Transient Designer Plus or Vertigo VSC-2. Log in to your account and simply add the NEOLD WARBLE to your cart!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/neold_warble.html

Received my November voucher and was surprised that it was $50 ($75 minimum purchase) since it's been $25 for a month or two and I haven't purchased anything.  I thought "great," I can upgrade GigPerformer 3 to 4 ($99 for me).  Used the voucher which brought it down to $49.99.  I then put in my $25 survey voucher code (minimum $39 spend) and PA promptly removed my $50 voucher applied the $25 voucher first so the total was now $74.99 - $00.01 below the spend threshold.

Won't be making a purchase this month either.

23 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Received my November voucher and was surprised that it was $50 ($75 minimum purchase) since it's been $25 for a month or two and I haven't purchased anything.  I thought "great," I can upgrade GigPerformer 3 to 4 ($99 for me).  Used the voucher which brought it down to $49.99.  I then put in my $25 survey voucher code (minimum $39 spend) and PA promptly removed my $50 voucher applied the $25 voucher first so the total was now $74.99 - $00.01 below the spend threshold.

Won't be making a purchase this month either.

Actually the terms of the survey voucher clearly state it can't be combined with loyalty vouchers.

And I was hoping my voucher went up to 75 so I could get GP4 as I missed the window of getting it during the last sale for $30 by literally minutes, but didn't happen.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1