United Plugin Unichannel

Larry Shelby

SounDevice Digital. UniChannel is available now with an 81% introductory discount. 

Inspiration in variety

UniChannel combines 9 vintage-analogue-style devices into one mighty effect. Build your ultimate channel strip using one of three preamps (British, American, German), three old-school equalizers and three vintage-style compressors.

That gives you a chance to build (minimum) 27 gear combinations that will improve your vocals, drums, guitars, bass tunes… UniChannel's presets are ready for simply anything. Well, try it on your tracks to find out how it sounds. A 15-days fully working trial version is available as usual.

UniChannel is compatible with the majority of VST/AAX/AU DAW applications on both Windows and macOS. The price is set to €149. But you may grab the intro price (81% off - €33) until the end of November.

Buy now €149/€33

https://unitedplugins.com/UniChannel/

Wonder if they are going to update this one.  Lack of Re-arrangement between EQ and Comp as well as inability to turn off the preamp section seem like missed opportunites.

(And some of the effects sections are also needlessly crippled in terms of bands/options.   Though I get the idea of making them more true to hardware from the era)

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Wonder if they are going to update this one.  Lack of Re-arrangement between EQ and Comp as well as inability to turn off the preamp section seem like missed opportunites.

Promising plugin.  FrontDAW is awesome.  Those would be great additions.

54 minutes ago, mibby said:

Promising plugin.  FrontDAW is awesome.  Those would be great additions.

Yeah, and surprised it doesn't have the FrontDAW high pass filter on this one.  (Same thought I had about Autoformer...which is another one with what I'd have to expect to be FrontDAW built in as the pre-amp)

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Same thought I had about Autoformer

I'm psyched that this is a PB FREEBIE this month!  I've been waiting for it to go on a real sale and had given up. (i.e. below $25 or so seems to be my threshold these days...) Now I don't have to wait anymore.  :)

• Like 2