Feature request: Repeat last command/action

Wojtek Stecyszyn

Then I would assign it to a keyboard shortcut and I would be in heaven!

That would be a real time saver.  Many times I want to repeat the last command - for example when I experiment with smthng, say transposing or reversing one clip and I hear that its good decision, then in order to repeat that command to another clip or bunch of clips I have to go through same process again which is again few clicks instead of one. 

Even toy like AudaCity had this feature and it was really handy.

My little wish ;)

Cheers

Edited by Wojtek Stecyszyn

• 2 years later...
On 6/10/2024 at 8:33 AM, Steve McDonagh said:

Im also looking for a "Repat last command" I'm painstakingly going to every intake of air to through my mouth and muting it via the Process menu. Such a drag.

There's probably an easier/faster way to do that. I'm not sure what you're doing in the Process menu, but here's how I do it.

Split the clip right before the mouth noise I want to remove, then drag the edge of the clip until the breath is edited out.

If you split the clip by using alt-click, it goes very quickly. Split, edit, split, edit. Faster to do than to type how to do it.

And, yes, I, too, think a "repeat last command" would be a good thing for Sonar to have. Matter of fact, I wasn't even aware that it didn't. It's such a standard thing.