Nembrini Modern Bass Amp

Larry Shelby

Thanks for the heads up.

This also means that the iOS version is also on sale.  I just purchased it from the iOS App Store for $9.99 (usually $19.99).

Collecting Nembrini amps (so far, I have Sound Master, Acoustic Voice, and Voice DC30) is a lot cheaper on iOS.  I’m mainly interested in using them live and not for recording so that works for me (though I suppose if using it for recording, I could use Cubasis or IDAM).

Edited by ALC

For those with Apple Silicon/M1, the iOS version of the Nembrini apps can be installed on Mac OS Big Sur.   In the App Store, click on your account name at the bottom left, then click on iPhone and iPad Apps.  If you have any apps you purchased, and only if they are enabled for the Mac, they should show up in the listing.  Just click on the download button.

So far, I have Blackice Beta Gamma, Voice DC30 Custom Valve, and Acoustic Voice Preamp (all purchased for $9.99 each).  They can be installed and run on the Mac and run as standalone apps as well as AUv3 plugins in an AUv3 host like Quantiloop Pro.  The limitation with the iOS version is that only one input and output audio devices are recognized/can be used.

This is a cheap way to run Nembrini on the Mac (though you lose the audio flexibility vs. running a native app).

Edited by ALC