Softube Model 72 Synth

Larry Shelby

Model 72 Synthesizer System is component-modeled down to the smallest detail using pristine 1972 hardware. All the quirks are intact, but contemporary features, like doubling and spread, and a suite of versions for different applications bring the warmth and smoothness heard on countless records into the now—and into the DAW.

Log in to your Softube account in the next 48 hours to get 51% off the regular price on Model 72 with this exclusive checkout code:
$78.71

MODEL72FORYOU

Learn more and buy now

• Like 1

I think it s one of my few buying remorse here , it sounds superb but i don t find myself using it as much as i thought , àd when i tasted the uad moog filter possibiliter , the softube one looks like middle age implementation wise ...i might sell it as welll ...

I finally stopped procrastinating and bought it while this deal is on. The VSTi is very nice, I have plenty of other option though and usually gravitate to GForce's Minimonsta so how much it will be used in this format remains to be seen.

What particularly interested me is the ability to use the modules in Modular. This seems to have a lot of potential. The oscillators, filter and envelope all differ quite a bit from the ones I already have in Modular

I have been having fun with a combination of the Rubicon oscillator and the Moog filter.  I also set up a 4 VCO Minimoog like setup.  Substituting the Moog envelope generator lets you Moog filters and oscillators with a full ADSR envelop (or two).

Edited by Vernon Barnes
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I finally stopped procrastinating and bought it while this deal is on. The VSTi is very nice, I have plenty of other option though and usually gravitate to GForce's Minimonsta so how much it will be used in this format remains to be seen.

What particularly interested me is the ability to use the modules in Modular. This seems to have a lot of potential. The oscillators, filter and envelope all differ quite a bit from the ones I already have in Modular

I have been having fun with a combination of the Rubicon oscillator and the Moog filter.  I also set up a 4 VCO Minimoog like setup.  Substituting the Moog envelope generator lets you Moog filters and oscillators with a full ADSR envelop (or two).

Exact , i do also think that modular users would benefit more than regular , i tried it in modular and as soon as i got a little complex , the cpu hit is outrageous ... if you build a whole production auround this , maybe but as a sound among plenty others , this leaves few rooms for other synth power ...