Xils Special Offers

Larry Shelby

XILS-lab has announced the release of version 3.6 of PolyKB III, a free update for all current PolyKB III owners.

For those of you who don't own this synthesizer, XILS-lab has the following introductory deals available until December 15th, 2020:

PolyKB III v3.6 is 89€ instead of 159€.

Upgrade from PolyKB II for 25€ instead of 39€.

What's New in v3.6:

More than 220 New presets, created by sound designers such as Zensound, Xenos, Leap Into The Void, Tom Wolfe.

Reorganized internal effects to allow independent routing. In serial or parallel, in any order, these effects can now fully be part of your sound creation.

Bug fixes and graphic user interface enhancements.

Multi-threading possibilities: For better use of the new multi-core based computers, XILS-lab added multi-threading architecture to spread the calculations over, up to, 4 cores. This feature can easily be enabled through the option menu (disabled by default).

https://www.xils-lab.com/products/polykb-iii-p-159.html

• Like 3

I’ve been eyeing this for a while.  Quickly approaching my BF budget this year faster than I thought hehe

This sounds really nice and I was pleasantly to surprised it showed up in komplete Kontrol as fully NKS supported.  I think I missed that detail so wanted to let others know. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

I'm really glad I don't make synth music or have a piano fetish. Those things seem like money pits deeper than any other.

Ironically I say same thing about guitars.  For same price as a vintage guitar I can buy ten vst synths ?