The ANNUAL Post Your BF Bounty Thread!

Larry Shelby

Here are the Black Friday deals that I succumbed to:

• Sonuscore Trinity Drums
  • Kirk Hunter Virtuoso Ensembles
  • Neural DSP Archetype Plini & Fortin Cali Suite
  • All Samples From Mars (a yearly purchase for me, it seems)
  • ToonTrack Indiependent SDX
  • VirtualCZ (+ free Mastering The Mix Animate)
  • SynthMaster Player (+ free D16 Drumazon)
  • AAS Professional Series (Chromaphone 3, Ultra Analog VA-3, String Studio VS-3, Objeq Delay, Strum GS-2 and Lounge Lizard EP-4)
  • Cableguys Shaperbox 2 Bundle (they made me an offer I couldn't refuse)

...and loads of free stuff that I'll probably never use.

I'm still on the fence about a Melda bundle, but at the moment I feel I should just work with what I have for a while and figure out what my actual needs are. I want a Melda bundle and some Fabfilter plugins, for sure, but I don't think I need them at the moment. That Orchestration Recipes intro video really hit a nerve. ?

• Like 4

I found a 2nd  NI Guitar Rig Controller for $40 including shipping (on the Norwegian version of Craigs list), so I wasn't completely done, as it were.

It's ready for picking up now, so I'm gonna do just that.

Am I done now then??

It was a Rig Control 3, not 1 as I thought.

And I was/Am done.

Edited by Zargg
To add
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

This is my first Black Friday since getting back into music making this year so I suspected it was going to be expensive. Very pleased with my haul so far:

• Edifier S2000mkiii active bookshelf speakers - wanted something decent so I didn't have to use headphones all the time. A cheap(ish) no hiss monitoring option.
  • Synapse Audio Dune 3
  • Synapse Audio Legend. I already had Arturia Mini V and NI Monark but Starsky Carr on youtube reckons Legend sounds better. Blame it on the GAS. 
  • Polyverse Music bundle. No idea if I am ever going to use these, but Infected Mushroom! Haha
  • Wavesfactory Trackspacer
  • XILS Audio PolyKB III
  • Samples From Mars bundle
  • Late entrant - PPG Wave 3.V and a little bit of buyers remorse for this one
  • Still considering - Upgrade from Producer to FL Studio All Plugins Edition. Do I really need it given that I have Omnisphere? Probably not. But when it goes back to full price will I regret not buying it when it was cheap? Probably!
  • Like 1