Kilohearts introduce Content Banks

Larry Shelby

There have been so many positive things said about our plugins over the years, which is wonderful!

But one comment we’ve heard a few times is that there just aren’t enough presets out there to really show off the power and range of the Kilohearts Ecosystem's capabilities… so we decided to do something about that.

Big time. 

Today we are delighted to announce the launch of Kilohearts Content Banks. 

We are ridiculously excited to debut two very different ‘Artist Banks’ from Kill the Noise and Andrew Huang. Just wait until you hear what these guys have come up with… these patches are mind-blowing!

We also have New London, Tremor, Impossible, and Headline banks packed with fresh sounds for Drum and Bass, Ambient, IDM, EDM, and all kinds of other styles and genres.

More Info

https://kilohearts.com/banks

I haven’t bit the bullet yet on Phase plant.  Cost is high. Maybe if there is an amazing BF sale but even at 50% off to get all features is a lot to ask.  Wonder if anyone else owns it and what their thoughts are.  I’m still not totally sold on it without even looking at the price.  The new content banks do help some but I’m not hearing anything super unique.