Swap Mackie control assignment?

dhstudio

Hello! I am using a Nanokontrol2 in Mackie mode as well as TouchDAW on Android which also has a set of Mackie controls. It appears that when I installed them TouchDAW was registered as Mackie device 1 and the Nanokontrol as device 2. Is there a simple way to reassign them so that the Nanokontrol will control the first set of sliders rather than TouchDAW doing so or do I need to reinstall them in the proper order: Install Nanokontrol2 first, then TouchDAW?

15 minutes ago, dhstudio said:

Hello! I am using a Nanokontrol2 in Mackie mode as well as TouchDAW on Android which also has a set of Mackie controls. It appears that when I installed them TouchDAW was registered as Mackie device 1 and the Nanokontrol as device 2. Is there a simple way to reassign them so that the Nanokontrol will control the first set of sliders rather than TouchDAW doing so or do I need to reinstall them in the proper order: Install Nanokontrol2 first, then TouchDAW?

Unless you've used the "Configure Layout" button, you should be able to just swap the MIDI ports around in Preferences->Control Surfaces.

Otherwise, just delete the two Mackie Control entries in Preferences->Control Surfaces and add them again starting with the nanoKONTROL.

• Thanks 1