PA Brainworks Bx_2098 EQ

Larry Shelby

I have to admit, I grabbed this on a whim with my August voucher. Like I need ANOTHER eq? I put it on the 2-Bus  of a mix I started to rough in and was shocked at how good it sounds. Like, very, very good. Wicked open and airy on the top. MS is a delight. With the voucher it ended being $14.99. Absolute steal. I guess I did need another eq.

• Like 1

Now $25 cheaper with a voucher from The King!!! ?

I grabbed Larry's $25 voucher when he kindly offered it a few days ago, but I forgot about the 'one voucher of a certain value per account, per month', so I couldn't use it. Then I forgot to pass it along ?

Hopefully not to late for someone who wants to grab this nice EQ. Just PM me if you need it. 

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

The Acustica Coral Bax EQ is nothing short of amazing also!  And it's FREE!

I LOVE their freebies, they're awesome. I use the EQ and the compressors all the time. 

• Like 1

bx_2098_filter.gif.999dc37f7a44b5740a5c9cc3ba0f0e91.gif

9_9   9_9   9_9   9_9

Here's our very own king's $25 voucher, if you want to grab something quickly with it before it expires:

2020-08-25-QD5YB

Now, I hope PA is listening: The People passed on buying their highly touted EQ for $14.99. Not to worry, my credit card will (again) come to their rescue first thing in the morning, once I get that 'Yearly MEGA Bundle offer for $19.99'. I'm not really into automatic renewals, but ok, FINE.