Best Service Emotional Viola

Larry Shelby

We are very proud to introduce the latest Best Service Highlight to you! Especially users of Emotional Cello and Emotional Violin have been longing for this day. And those of you who already own Emotional Cello can expect a massive free update.

But first, let's talk about today's star:

Emotional Viola - The Most Expressive And Detailed Virtual Viola Available

Emotional Viola is the third member of the Emotional Strings series by Harmonic Subtones. This long anticipated and logical addition to the Cello and Violin represents a very comprehensive virtual instrument that is easy to play, and of course offers numerous possibilities for individual customization.

Not only does the Emotional Viola perfectly harmonize with the Cello and the Violin, it is also highly valued as solo instrument with its direct and unadulterated sound, its variety of essential to extraordinary articulations as well as true legato and rebowing.

If you want to get a deeper insight into these wonderful instruments, we recommend the following two live streams covering all Emotional Instruments:

Dirk Ehlert, composer from Los Angeles:
30. July 2020 - 20:00 CEST, FACEBOOK, TWITCH, YOUTUBE

Alex Pfeffer, composer, guitarist and sound designer from Hamburg:
03. August 2020 - 20:00 CEST, TWITTER, TWITCH, YOUTUBE

At both presentations all three Emotional instruments will be raffled off!

Emotional Viola is now available as a boxed or download version for $ 199.

Owners of Emotional Cello or Emotional Violin are eligible for a crossgrade $ 159.

Looks like it's a whole new download.  They pretty much re-worked everything.  Not sure what I should do with the old one (may need it for older projects I'd imagine).  They do seem to have removed the Tutorial Files directory and the stuff that was in it.  The new GUI is nice.  Can't really remember how the old one sounds to be able to tell what's different though.

2 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

The new GUI is nice.  Can't really remember how the old one sounds to be able to tell what's different though.

I got a deal on the 1.0 version recently and installed it but haven't tried it yet, so I'll be starting with the new version and deleted the 1.0