WA Production Babylon + Expansions

Larry Shelby

$9.90

W. A. Production has launched an Babylon & Expansions Bundle sale. This bundle is discounted by 90%.

Products included:

Babylon Synthesizer.

Hardstyle For Babylon Expansion.

Psytrance For Babylon Expansion.

EDM For Babylon Expansion.

W. A. Production says:

We've been wanting to create a synth like Babylon for years, after struggling with synths that overcomplicate programming with multiple windows and menus. Babylon keeps things sleek and simple with a one-page design, featuring all major parameters on a single interface page. Of course, a synth is only as good as it sounds and we've included hundreds of waveforms and presets to choose from. Babylon can turn its hand to any kind of instrumentation including different types of leads, basses, pads, organs, keys, FX and more. With powerful multi-voice oscillators, stereo unison & detuning, high quality filters, effects and an internal modulation matrix Babylon can stand with the big boys because it's powerful, but perfectly formed.

Price: $9.90 until July 12th.

https://www.waproduction.com/bundles/view/babylon-and-expansions

Video preview: 

https://youtu.be/f7pfxwfzDPw

Excellent! Bought.

And if you purchase this month they throw in a free "EDM Mega Pack 1" (normally $47 or so they claim) which has around 10GB of... stuff. Samples, loops, 'construction kits'(?), 'drops', FL Studio templates, presets for synths I don't have (Serum, etc.), and a host of other stuff I'll never use. But hey... free sh*t!

• Like 1

A pleasant-sounding powerful subtractive synth with a nice 1-screen UI (that doesn't try to look like 50 year old hardware) and 2500 presets for $10. No brainer!

Hoping I can retire the Arturia stuff I normally use, simply because I can never remember the arbitrary limitations inherent in emulations of gear from the Olden Times.

• Like 1