FREE One Knob Louder from Sonic Academy

Larry Shelby

Free WAVES OneKnob Louder

No strings attached!

Well, you'll be glad you opened this email

For ONE WEEK ONLY we are giving EVERY SINGLE Sonic Academy User a FREE Waves OneKnob Louder plugin to keep forever! - No strings attached!

That's right! - Completely free - nothing to pay, no hurdles to jump, a zero, nil, nada

Just in case you don't know what the OneKnob Louder does - it is a dynamic processor that uses a combination of peak limiting and low-level compression with automatic makeup gain that makes your tracks... LOUDER. So if your track has weak levels, rather than boost the peaks, Louder will increase its RMS by up to 24dB.

Here's how to get it!

Sign in / Create a free account on SonicAcademy.com

Go to Rewards on your My Account page

Retrieve your OneKnob Louder code

Redeem it on the Waves website (you'll need a free account there too)

That's it - then just sit back and think about how amazing Sonic Academy is and how you just got a free plugin for doing absolutely nothing

So go grab your code & don't forget to tell your friends - be quick though - this deal only lasts until June 22nd

• Thanks 4

I've got it years ago in another giveaway and never used it so I should probably not need it, but since it happened that I have two accounts on their website, and they want me to pay extra for WUP to be able to install on two computers and I'm not going to do it, I thought now I'll redeem twice every of their giveaway starting today. Once they come back to their senses I'll consider merging the accounts because I don't really need two.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1