JST Mix Indoors Sale

Larry Shelby

f you've been wanting to get in on steep discounts while you're stuck inside, now's a great time to invest in your craft for way less than you would any other time. 

We know it's important to you to stay focused lately, and we heard you and made our plugins even more accessible during this time. 

We hope you've gotten a chance to take advantage of some of these discounts, and you've got from now until April 1 to save big on the plugins below!

HOWARD BENSON VOCALS

SAVE $20

Get the vocal chain used by award-winning producer Howard Benson on your mix.

"If you're looking for an all-in-one to nice professional sounding vocals that's very easy to use, very easy to pick up, this is definitely the one you should be looking at." - Victor Borba, YouTube

SAVE $20 ON HOWARD BENSON VOCALS

TONEFORGE™️
MISHA MANSOOR

ONLY $109

"This plugin is truly bone crushingly heavy. And also so crisply clean, the versatility on this plugin is insane!" - Bennett L., JST.com

SAVE $40 ON TONEFORGE MISHA MANSOOR

TONEFORGE METAL STARTERPACK

ONLY $179

Save over $400 on everything you need for metal in one bundle.  An insanely killer starter pack to create and mix the most crushing guitar and bass tones for your metal tracks, heavily discounted.

SAVE OVER $400 ON TONEFORGE METAL STARTERPACK

BUS GLUE BILLY DECKER

ONLY $129

"I bought this bundle and it's simply wonderful. I like to add it both for rock song and country ones. What I can say is I simply love it." - Johnny W., JST.com

SAVE $284 ON BUS GLUE BILLY DECKER
Have one plugin but not all?
Email us for special pricing.

BUS GLUE JOEL WANASEK BUNDLE

ONLY $199

Joel Wanasek's exacting standards and Joey Sturgis come together for a unique bundle of bus compressors that will streamline your mixing process! 

"I don’t know how I could mix without these now." - Chris, JST.com

SAVE $155 ON BUS GLUE JOEL WANASEK

TONEFORGE™️
GUILTY PLEASURE

ONLY $49

Guilty Pleasure is a unique blend of pedals, amp & cabinets intended to create ripping high-gain guitar tones.

"...the only two amp sim that I use in my mix and demos for their accurate sound! Unbelievable??" - Davide, JST.com

SAVE $30 ON TONEFORGE GUILTY PLEASURE

CONQUER ALL

ALL VERSIONS ONLY $29 EACH, BUNDLE $89

Behold one of the best collection of Impulse Responses for heavy music ever created.

"If you can't find what you are looking for with this bundle....your guitar isn't plugged in." - James, JST.com

GET INDIVIDUAL CONQUER ALL PLUGINS FOR $29, OR THE WHOLE BUNDLE FOR $89

SEE THE REST OF THE MIX INDOORS SALE

SALE ENDS APRIL 1!