Prime Studio VD Sale

Larry Shelby

Hm...  surprise... yet another manufacturer with their implementation for emulation of classics hardware...

For sure they are brave with deals 50% giving so 'tempting' for instance ~110EUR for another Neve 225 emulation...

The thing is there are better known brands in plugin world so to encourage me even to test and spent time (which is money,as one can say) to check if it can do anything more than plugs I already have...

I don't get it they should try to bring as many interest as possible... With such prices it can be hard...

Why not to pick PA Lindall 254 waiting for deal for $25 for instance or for Unison lovers ;) wait for BF and their mass promo and pick Neve 336?

Waiting for people to grab with current prices they need to predict such thing as introducing new plugins by their current and future competitors, many more tempting deals deals from their competitors so users going to not to them... And after 2 years looking at stats and decision to go to $29W they could discover it was tooo late...

• Like 2