All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Thanks for this - and since I got the age restriction lifted, it seems more people have been able to watch it, wich is cool. Again many thanks - really appreciated Nigel
  3. Hi Agree with what Steve said - a great update on a classic track Cool Nigel
  4. I bought a second ToneX for the office when the $299 deal, came up (only I used my Whammy Jammies ala @Bapu. Only to be "humped" by IKM once again, if I'd know the little guy was coming I would have just gone that route. WTF, its only money, I might buy the little one anyway. Haven't played out in a long while, but I could plug it right into the PA and leave my MR Bluesman at home... t
  5. Bajan Blue

Snow Angels

Hi Thought this was a really good song Vocals are excellent and the mix is spot on Enjoyed this Cool Nigel
  6. Hi Glenn Really good track and your vocals are excellent - agree about the delay on the sax - perhaps just a little too much, otherwise all good. Enjoyed this a lot Cool Nigel
  7. Many thanks Nigel ... means a lot coming from you šŸ˜‰ ATB and stay well Steve
  8. Bajan Blue

New Orleans

Hi - Exactly what Steve said! Thought this was great - loved it but would love it to be longer! Dr John is one of my favourites Nigel
  9. equality

New Orleans

Thanks a lot Steve! Have to check out Eubie Blake.
  10. Hi Jesse Love the lyrics - I don't like Banker men either!! Loved it NIgel
  11. Bajan Blue

HATE

Hi Freddy Wow this is a bit different but I really like it - guitar sounds..MEAN!! Great Stuff Nigel
  12. Hi Steve Great track and your vocals are really excellent Enjoyed this a lot Great Stuff Nigel
  13. This picture strikes fear into the heart of this man who went to 6 years of Catholic school. It's worse than a zombie apocalypse.
  14. $75 intro price https://kitplugins.com/products/bb-chamber-a
  15. Changelog 2.9.0: Content & Playback 8 new Arpeggio Patterns (Converge, Diverge, Converge/Diverge, Thumbs Up, Thumbs Up/Down, Pinky Up, Pinky Up/Down, Spanish Tremolo) 22 New Song Chordsets (Celtic, Chill, Country, Alternative, Progressive Rock) 13 new Bass Expressions in the new Triplet Bass category ā€œProgressiveā€ Chordsets category renamed to ā€œProgressive Houseā€ New Live Suggest mode Generate chords compatible with your progression based on your currently played chord. Suggestions update in realtime per chord. New ā€˜Passagesā€™ Articulation 7 New ā€˜Passagesā€™ā€™ that add movements to chord progressions. Key-switches allow switching passages whilst performing. New Guitar Features Left-handed representation for Fretboard and Chord Chart display Other Improvements Improved automatic chord detection General bug fixes and DAW compatibility Re-introduced ā€˜Slap bassā€™ Internal sound missing in Scaler 2.8 Improved automatic chord detection General bug fixes and DAW compatibility Re-introduced ā€˜Slap bassā€™ Internal sound missing in Scaler 2.8 https://www.pluginboutique.com/myaccount
  16. It's the most fun Mrs. Notes and I can have with our clothes on
  17. I have a love for Russian Classical Music. Some of my favorite composers are: Tchaikovsky, Rimsky-Korsokov, Shostakovitch, Balakirev, Mussorgsky, Borodin, Prokofiev, Khachaturian, Glazunov, Balakirev, Arensky, and a few others. As far as Russian People, the few that I have met have been nice people. In all my travels, I find the world populated by mostly nice people, with, unfortunately, a small percentage of jerks. As far as governments are concerned, I think they serve special interest groups and not the people of the country they lead. Insights and incites by Notes ā™«
  18. Today
  19. HERE'S the finished song .. Thanks for your comments šŸ˜‰šŸŽ§
  1. Load more activity
Ɨ
Ɨ