All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have and will always use Sonar X3 PE, I tried Bandlab version, but it's purely x64 (64 bit), and the majority of ALL my VSTi's and VST effects are 32 bit, even though I'm running a 64 bit OS, and before someone says to use jBridge, using it may be OK, for some VST's, but not all, so, hence I still use Sonar X3 32 bit, because all my VST's work native on Sonar, another reason I won't use Bandland Cakewalk, is because the 64bit rendering engine that's used when exporting/bouncing tracks or bouncing to a master track, crashes my system big time. I also found that, unlike some other DAW's Cakewalk, doesn't have VST bridging builtin, where as a DAW like n-track, does, it uses nBridge, and the $2000 Sequoia DAW also have that ability so it wouldn't matter if using 32 bit or 64 bit VST's the inbuilt bridge would convert them as needed. The biggest problem with jBridge is that it sometimes hides a VST's UI preset selection and even though previously, you may have setup a few presets they can't be accessed using jBridge. Also, come to think of it, there is absolutely no difference in audio quality when using 32 bit or 64 bit DAW's, the only difference between 32 bit and 64 bit is when accessing memory beyond 1GB, but that also depends on the OS, if the OS is 64 bit, then a 32 bit app can still access beyond 1GB, so using a 64 bit DAW as opposed to a 32 bit DAW has absolutely no benefits whatsoever, in fact the only difference I see, is that 64 bit versions are more developed, better UI? That's only eye-candy, added features? Well they can be added to the 32 bit version too, so there is no difference.
  3. Tez, as soon as you click file/import audio the option will be on the very first page that pops up , it's just a check box. You may also have "auto save" enabled , saving it for you. Frank , a friend of mine just got the $199 package with all four advanced programs. Killer deal. mark
  4. i thought i'd posted this, but no, here it is sitting in my reply box
  5. Btw I created my own Z3TA+ "Ranking-List" (about 2000 Presets) in Libre-Writer to keep orientation... 🤠 Ahh, thx and okay, so I can delete those initials...
  6. GET FREE TRIAL 59.99 Euros FROM USA TO GERMANY The latest addition to our premium amp sim line "Amped Ark" is based on two American boutique flagship amplifiers that cover everything from Nashville style pristine cleans to German style modern high gain. Get your free trial here: https://ml-sound-lab.com/ NEW FX At launch Amped Ark has a Noise Gate, Drive, Delay and Reverb. Amped plugins have a shared pedalboard which means that the amount of pedals will continue to grow. VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL AMP SIMS We've spent over a decade perfecting cabinet modeling. It's safe to say that while doing so you get a profound understanding of how amp modeling works as well and we're extremely happy with our hybrid amp modeling that not only sounds virtually identical with the real amps - it also feels like playing these amps. Try our amp modeling with the free trial of Amped Ark or the completely free Amped Roots Free amp sim. GET AMPED ARK NOW
  7. Today
  8. I have not received any notification about it yet, I was updated on that occasion and they promised me that.
  9. I have followed this path since version 1 - more or less. Wise words indeed.
  10. Here a screenshot from the Z3TA+ 2 About screen with ten of the sound designers and their initials.
  11. Did you check if there are no hidden tracks? I once had a similar situation with a track that was hidden and I tried all kinds of things, deleting tracks etc. It made me crazy. In the end I used the "Show all tracks" option and found the problem. In the reference guide you can find different options to hide/show tracks, busses etc. Just another wild guess: maybe the project somehow triggers Melodyne externally if you also have a stand alone version installed next to the Sonar integration, or Melodyne is triggered by another plugin or track through routing?
  12. Is this from Z3t+ 1.5 or a newer version (or an earlier version)? Perhaps they are the initials of the sound developer? (Just a guess.) In 1.5 there is a bank that says . Maybe BT stands for BigTone? Speculation verified by Canopus. See below.
  13. I could successfully drag & drop between EZBass <-> explorer and EZBass <-> CbB both direction... 1.03
  14. Bloody oath mate 🙂 Alternating between the oppressive heat of Townsville Nth QLD, which I try to avoid as much as possible, and the relatively mild climate of Sydney and NSW, mostly the later.
  15. Hi, anybody around here understanding the meaning of these special endings in Z3TAs first "Factory Content" preset library? 12 endings as far as I see can count: BT / BC /BD / DMS / DSF / FI / FS / FI / FG / HP / WRJ / XS ... for example: RockFlagEagle WRJ Smooth Poly FS Space Bell Donk BC thx and nice to meet you
  16. Hi Mick, Great song with special lyrics fits your delivery perfectly. Love the BGVs and well thought out instrumentation. Thanks for sharing. Good Job! regards paul
  17. Hi Bjorn, I enjoyed this futuristic voyage into another sonic galaxy very much. Thanks for sharing. Good Job! regards paul
  18. Hi Nigel, Great professional production with an eyecatching video - well done. Thanks for sharing. Good Job! regards paul
  19. If there was a "bug" like that these forums would be in flames. I´m sure that some troubleshooting will fix it.
  20. Interesting idea. I thought resizing images would cause problems for the UI's stability so I never tried it. But as my eyes continue to age I might explore expanding the size of frequently used / hard to read elements. More research needed. Intuitively I suspect that trying to enlarge the buttons so they match the double sized icons won't work, but based on your suggestion its worth it to me to try. EDIT: Suspicion confirmed:
  21. Are you using Melodyne as a region FX or putting it in the FX bin ? I would strongly urge you to use it as a region FX and do sections at a time. I find Melodyne to be a great Vocal correction tool but not something i would use similar to an Auto Tune FX.
  22. Hi David, Very airy and interesting, a trip from cloud to cloud as it were. Thanks for sharing. Good Job! Regards paul
  23. $5 Minimum Donation https://www.noiiz.com/project-unity
  24. A few times even from my Sonar days I'd have a random weird voice doubling effect appear on some vocal clips and I always assumed it was just me accidentally processing clip effects or something. But recently trying to get to the bottom of it I realised that melodyne and cakewalk just play havoc with each other. Even when putting the melodyne effect OFF it would remain on the track, even DELETING the effect it woudl stay on.. and then it does weird stuff like plays both corrected and uncorrected at once causing a strange comb filtering problem. So then I think right I'm going to delete the audio clip altogether and import the original file... but NO it is still playign the audio clip EVEN THOUGH OT HAS BEEN DELETED OFF THE TRACK! So clearly all those times I ended up with bizarre doubled vocals it was this bug all along. It's a bloody mess, and quite frankly I can't be living in fear of losing hours of work if this sort of bug remains and while I appreciate the software is now free, it may be time to move to another more reliable system, but I hope not and there's a simple fix. I'll try bouncing original audio to a duplicate track so I don't lose it in case this happens again, but there's only so much of this I'll be able to take. Anyone else getting these issues? Any possible fix?
  25. I have used it to normalize audio in audio tracks and am not aware of any other use for it. So, yes, you will have to bounce what you want normalized to a track, as far as I know. You might be able to achieve similar results by using a compressor in the master, or other bus, but this is not something I have had much experience with. I have a lot of effects from previous versions of Cakewalk so I'm not really sure what comes with Cakewalk for Bandlab so I can't recommend a specific tool for the job. I suggest you bounce your tracks to a stereo track instead of exporting/importing. It's simpler and easier. For more information you can download the Cakewalk Reference File PDF file. The answers to many Cakewalk problems can usually be found there. For sure knowing how to bounce multiple tracks into one track is an important thing to know how to do.
  26. True Trance Sounds V1 for Dune 3 - the unique package, created by NatLife itself. It contains Analog Synth Wavetables, Dune 3 Presets and FL Studio Template wich based on the 30 Dune synthesizers in one project. Combining all the current styles of trance music this package will grow your Dune skills on the next level. A magnificent selection of ACID sounds and ARP's, warm Leads & Plucks, the deepest Pads and usable effects. All this together will give you the desired result in achieving your own goal, working with Dune 3. Soundset contains: 64 Dune patches includes: 3 - AAH 7 - ACID arpegios and sounds 3 - ARP's 10 - Basslines 2 - FX's 17 - Leads 12 - Pads 10 - Plucks 26 real Analog Synth Wavetables comes from: Moog Minimoog, Oberheim OB-8, Yamaha CS-15, Korg Minilogue XD, Roland Jupiter-8, Roland SH-09, Sequential Prophet 5. FL Studio 20 Template includes: 30 Dune 3 synthesizers in one project, where each track is named and separated by color. Includes all the modulations, Waves(Kick sounds, Drum Loops and FX's). 44 Wave Files overall. Buy Link: https://www.natlifesounds.com/product/true-trance-sounds-v1-for-dune-3/
  1. Load more activity