OR the Website

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

No Steven..it was the most pitiful email I've ever seen.  All it says is 

Revalver Bundles On Sale contained in link.  No dates either in the email
OR the Website

It is strange. I also tried to find anything about on their fb pages or others and nothing... Kind a secret sale... Well, very odd strategy to start their business with a new brand...

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm going to jump on this as well - putting faith in the new ownership at this point but I've never seen it going at this price.  I was tempted by PG as well but if I have to pay extra for using my own IRs when Revalver lets me use them AS WELL AS third party plugins, they'll get the nod.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Agreed, pretty poor marketing from the new company. Then again it's the first sale on ReValver I can recall in a while.

TBH I am tempted to go for it as PG keep offering me the wrong Bias upgrade package and way too costly. 

Zinc, I was very impressed with Mercuriall's SS-11X (excellent clean and crunch tones). The responsiveness is really a treat. Add Objeq Delay and it does wonders to the ears. 

They're still having the sale going..... I'm looking to get another amp or two. 😉

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Zinc, I was very impressed with Mercuriall's SS-11X (excellent clean and crunch tones). The responsiveness is really a treat. Add Objeq Delay and it does wonders to the ears. 

They're still having the sale going..... I'm looking to get another amp or two. 😉

Cheers Mesh, will also look into that one. Just when I thought it was going to be a cheap(er) Christmas than usual 😂

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2019 at 11:41 AM, ZincT said:

Gotta admit @Mesh Mercuriall SS11X sounds pretty great for 27 bucks!

Here's the link if anyone else wants it... https://mercuriall.com/cms/details_ss-11x 

I also got Spark and very happy with the 4 amp    tones. It just sounds great straight out of the box and responds really well without any   digital harsh ness.   I like this a lot more than Nembrini's Marshall....quite impressed with Mercuriall's amps.

Today's the last day for this sale....go get some mateys!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

Still showing the sale price...

if you're talking about Mercuriall - refresh your browser cache.

Price changed to:
$39.99 for new customers
$29.99 for existing customers
I tried to buy it at the sale price (had item in my cart) 5 minutes after the sale ended and the transaction crashed as invalid.

Edited by TheSteven

That SS11x is really sweet. 

If your a Boogie fan, that Triaxis is really good too!

@Mesh I was going to grab that Spark sim, just didn't know if it would sound good. Thanks for the review!! If I miss this sale I will wait on the next one.

Mercuriall has a couple.of free pedals that those interested can give them a try. They have a Tube Screamer and a Mesa Grid Slammer clone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What I like about Spark is it's not overly complex/hard to get a really good tone....just minimal tweak to taste. For pure clean tones, I prefer SS11X  but the Marshall's does have that extra grit.

Best is to demo it and see how it responds to your playing. I think Triaxis will definitely be on my list to get (on a sale of course). 🍻

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheSteven said:

15 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

Still showing the sale price...

if you're talking about Mercuriall - refresh your browser cache.

I meant Revalver.  I thought someone said the bundle sale ended Friday, but it is still going on.

• Thanks 1