PA Vouchers!

cclarry

9 minutes ago, antler said:

Anyone have any opinions on the Shadow Hills compressor? I've read that it's good, but I've already got O8A, FabFilter Pro-C, and the Overloud compressors.

I've seen a few of your compressor reviews @Zo; any thoughts?

It is awesome thing. I downloaded it to justify somehow I don't need it (have lots of other compressors) but after demoing I desire it even more :)

Just test it by yourself and you will get your answer very fast ;) If not convinced after several minutes playing with it you can safely skip it ;)

Here is competition's approach to the same hardware:

https://www.sknoteaudio.com/wp/index.php/2016/01/11/sdc-stereo-double-compressor/

But cannot see any demo version at SKNote so direct comparison not possible :(

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, antler said:

Anyone have any opinions on the Shadow Hills compressor? I've read that it's good, but I've already got O8A, FabFilter Pro-C, and the Overloud compressors.

I've seen a few of your compressor reviews @Zo; any thoughts?

Wait .... can t say more ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I will wait till the end and see what happens. I will get the ADA Flanger at the $29 price. But that's all I can see I want. I have almost all I want.

I've passed on the Shadowhills comp already. And  never was interested in the Master Desk. Not sure what I would want.

At the moment, just the flanger.

Edited by Grem

7 hours ago, Grem said:

I think I will wait till the end and see what happens. I will get the ADA Flanger at the $29 price. But that's all I can see I want. I have almost all I want.

I've passed on the Shadowhills comp already. And  never was interested in the Master Desk. Not sure what I would want.

At the moment, just the flanger.

Don't forget to add a couple of pedals even if you have copies then use the voucher so price will be $24.97.

• Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, musical said:

Now to decide whether to buy Thorn for $25 or Pigments 2 for $69...

Tantra is my favourite effect...

Pigments all the way imho i would have bougth it personnaly if it wouldnt messed up my presets in my system

• Like 1